NWFA Master Craftsmen Training.
E.T. Moore Manufacturing Inc. and the National Wood Flooring Association have partnered to bring customized training to you with their “Jigs and Medallions” master class!
Enhance Your Knowledge and Technical Training Close to Home
Master Craftsmen Training For the artists and enthusiasts in the wood flooring industry- a course taught by the industry’s most prestigious instructors along with Dr. Daniel Cassens, Professor of Wood Products at Purdue University.
On November 2-3, Gain deeper understanding about:
- The science and sustainable use of wood
- Hardwood color issues, mechanical properties, and hardness
- Unique wood qualities and characteristics
- Hardwood lumber grading and the lumber drying process
- Tour E.T. Moore’s facility
On November 4-6, Advance your skills in:
- Creating decorative pieces using unique wood qualities
- Producing jigs to reproduce medallions and decorative inlays
- Drawing and reproducing straight line medallions
- Take home the medallions you create
(The medallion value equals the cost of the class.)
Three years experience and previous attendance of an Advanced level training.
Receive four CCU’s
Receive four CCU’s upon successful completion of training NWFA Training Events At E.T. Moore Manufacturing Inc.
Master Craftsmen Training: November 2-6 Registration Fees:
- $975 for non members
- $875 for NWFA members
- Early Bird discount before October 19th
Call 800.422.4556 or Visit: https://nwfa.users.membersuite.com/home
Dr. Dan Cassens, Professor of Wood Products at the Department of Forestry and Natural Resources from Purdue University to present for us at the November school at ET Moore. Dan has a Ph.D from the University of Wisconsin, Madison in wood science. He worked at US Forest Products Lab with Regis Miller, the predecessor to Dr. Alex Wiedenhoeft. He has quite the Vitae, and will be an excellent opening to the school we have scheduled.