This Nantucket shingle style home is reminiscent of an eighteenth century New England Coastal home that could withstand harsh winters as well as sun, sand and water year round, but architecturally practical, orderly, and pleasing to the" eye", as they used to say.
Designing Your Custom Dream Home
Turning your dreams into reality is what E.T. Moore Homes set out to accomplish from day one. We listen to your desires, needs, and ideas and combine them with exceptional value, long-lasting quality materials, and beautiful designs by one of our recommend, award-winning architects or by a designer of your choice.
- Interior reclaimed ceiling beams in kitchen and great room.
- Moulding including base, shoe, flooring, chair rail, window and door casing, all custom profiles of various reclaimed woods.
- All stainless kitchen appliances.
- Custom shop made cabinetry out of reclaimed woods.
- Reclaimed heart pine, white oak, super wide ash. Herringbone and medallion accents.
- Reclaimed heart pine stairs treads and risers.
- Laundry room can be used for caterer prep area.
- Reclaimed wood mold sand cast handmade bricks.
- Specialty 16" wood siding shingles.
- Repurposed heart pine porch columns and beams.
- Custom mahogany doors with beveled glass.
- Custom exterior fascia, soffit, window and door trim.
- All Flashing is 16 oz. copper; custom site bent.
E.T. Moore Homes, LLC
E.T. Moore Homes, LLC is a small family owned business that specializes in creating "one of a kind" custom homes that bring together timeless design and a multitude of reclaimed building materials, modern technology, tried and true old world technology, and lastly, a lot of hands on workmanship and attention to detail to achieve a finished product that is seldom seen in today's super paced society. The founder, E. Taylor Moore, Jr. (who lives only four miles away from Viniterra) visited the project almost every day. He will work with any homeowner or personally select and, in house, manufacture all of the homes finest millwork materials. Mr. Moore has forty years experience in the building and reclaimed wood business.